Corsair Community

New Corsair H100i Platinum Pump LED Not Lighting Up

NeonNerdlette

Hello,

I just purchased a New Corsair H100i Platinum yesterday. I have finished installing all the cables into the correct connections and everything seems to be working exactly as intended (including the fan LEDs), except for the pump unit LEDs.

I have corsair iCUE. It detects the cooling unit, and the fan LEDs can be controlled. It reads the pump LEDs as also being set and matching with the fans, however, this is not the reality. There are no lights on the pump at all.

Troubleshooting I have tried:

• Updating the firmware through iCUE
  • Trying all "Instant Lighting" colours (no colours worked)
  • Trying a different SATA connection from the PSU (no adaptors)
  • Making the Pump SATA the only SATA connected on the PSU cord line.

None of these have worked. I've heard that apparently it needs a 5 pin SATA connection in order to work. My PSU only has 6 x 4 pin SATA connections. Does that mean I'm completely out of luck?

No, your SATA connector is fine or the fans wouldn't lite up.

Sounds like the LEDs on the pump are bad, unfortunately.

Okay, thank you.

I've created a support ticket with Corsair about this issue, hopefully I can get it all sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi guys, I have the exact same issue. Fans only have LEDs on. Pump is showing that the LEDs are on but nothing. I really hope this is a software issue rather than hardware. I spent a full day wiring my PC so an RMA would be so annoying. My model is H100i RGB Platinum SE.