Corsair Community

Corsair ax760

Bhota

Hi there, made a request last Friday and got a ticket number 2000940246. Still have not heard back from Corsair, how long do they take to get back, because at the moment my work is at a complete standstill and have got deadlines to meet.

Problem is AX760 does not power up once the power button on pc is pressed, but does power up after around 30-34mins later. Once powered down same thing happens. Tried a different psu and everything powers up as it should, tried the paper clip test and nothing. Tried paper clip test on spare psu and all working. Any help would be appreciated. AX760 was purchased in November 2014.

• Corsair Employee
I looked into this and I do see in fact you received replies Monday regarding your ticket. Please note we advertise a two business day turn around to get a response though most of the time we are quicker than that. The reason you didn't get a response over the weekend is our support is only open Monday through Friday 7am PST to 5pm PST. This information is available on the support site when you opened the ticket.