Corsair Community

Motherboard:Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra

RAM: VENGEANCE RGB Pro

Gigabyte 2080 super gaming OC

CPU cooler: Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM (240mm)

CPU: i9-9900k

I attempted to fit this into a Meshify C, there was not enough clearance to mount the radiator to the top due to the RAM and possibly the motherboard.

I am looking for a case that is compatable/can fit the Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM as well as my Mobo and ram. All advise is appreciated, thanks :)

How much are you willing to spend and how much of a case do you want to have? The 680x fits a 280mm top easily with enough space to actually put the thing in with the mobo installed. But it comes at a hefty price and has some issues with airflow.

The NZXT H710i might be something you're looking for being rather compact, but I don't know how it's doing on airflow.

The O11D is always a good choice but is probably too large for your liking.

Motherboard:Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra

RAM: VENGEANCE RGB Pro

Gigabyte 2080 super gaming OC

CPU cooler: Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM (240mm)

CPU: i9-9900k

I attempted to fit this into a Meshify C, there was not enough clearance to mount the radiator to the top due to the RAM and possibly the motherboard.

I am looking for a case that is compatable/can fit the Corsair h100i RGB PLATINUM as well as my Mobo and ram. All advise is appreciated, thanks :)

I just finished a build in a View 51 from TT. Really a breeze to build in. Have a H150 Pro XT and 16 QL fans including the push-pull on the rad. 1 Cpro, 2 x LNC and 1 Lighting hub, USB hub and a fan hub. No space issues at all. Very spacy both front and back and have additional clearance at the top compared to most cases out there. See pic attached.

Video here:

IMG_2376.thumb.jpg.7536379a92f8fcc913c341ebfa679ab6.jpg

Edited by MADRGB