Corsair Community

Petition for Corsair K55 Keyboard Lighting Link

tcanb

I know it works correctly because I have a K55 RBG which I use in my MacBook and there the lighting link works perfectly. But now that I change to windows, it doesn't...

This is a software feature that can be perfectly activated again. We will love that all of our corsair setup synchronize. Because my mouse, my headset and my case are sync, but not my keyboard

• 2 months later...

If the K55 worked with Light link in the icue software version as showed in the video why would corsair patch peeps out afterwards in later updates...seems kind of..."odd"?

You would think you want MORE of your products to work with you software not less...lolz

Anyways the video here shows that the K55 can work with light link HOWEVER there's a few things to look out for.

First you have to de the silly shenanigans as explained in the video to sync up your K55 then you can update the icue software BUT after that you CAN NOT change any lighting options in icue from the keyboard tab you MUST use the mouse tab to change the lighting options or the software will crash.

As a k55 owner I would hope corsair will patch this back in so I have more options instead of taking my options away!

• 6 months later...