Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Temps

Crabbo

I'm still relatively new to working on my PC. I have cleaned it out, it is still running as quiet as ever, however I noticed that my temps seem really high. I looked through the forum but could not find anything similar to mine, which makes me wonder if I'm burning it to death from the inside? Attached is the Corsair Link 4 screen when I'm running only a few minor programs. Does that seem normal? Thanks.

CorsairTEMP.thumb.JPG.4b2727deeb3fb85918d982041152032e.JPG

• Corsair Employee
I'm still relatively new to working on my PC. I have cleaned it out, it is still running as quiet as ever, however I noticed that my temps seem really high. I looked through the forum but could not find anything similar to mine, which makes me wonder if I'm burning it to death from the inside? Attached is the Corsair Link 4 screen when I'm running only a few minor programs. Does that seem normal? Thanks.

It took a second to realize that you had your temps in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius. Some quick conversions of CPU package and cooler temperature are roughly ~50C for package and ~32C for coolant which is normal. If I recall correctly the 7700K will thermal throttle at about 100C (212F).

TL;DR - Your temps appear to be normal.