Corsair Community

Toggle Keypress With Macro

kenn213

Is it possible to toggle a key press with a macro (or other action) using a single key?

Example:

Pressing G1 sends a "w key down" signal to the computer toggling the w key on.

Pressing G1 a second time sends a "w key up" signal to the computer toggling the w key off.

My old Logi G910 keyboard would do this fine, but I'm having trouble finding this functionality in the iCue software.

Edited by kenn213

• 1 year later...

My old keyboard macro system supported that as well. If you set the macro to toggle it would work with a press G1 to activate the key then pressing G1 again would tell the macro to release the key.

I have had to use two G keys to do this function. 1st G key to do the repeating key press and 2nd G key to perform a release. It would be good if toggle would do this. BTW, what does toggle do?

• 5 months later...

just so you guys know, I went back to try it again and and I noticed with a "NEW" macro, there are more options to "continuous". Under Advance settings for the macro there was a toggle setting that didn't really work. Now it does. Also, you can set the milliseconds for the repeat.

I pulled up an old macro and the setting wasn't there. This is a very good and useful addition.