Corsair Community

iCUE and Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Issue

Kyuzo

Hi guys,

Returning to the PC world and all my knowledge seems to have just disappeared. I'm wondering how to use iCue to set up profiles for my keyboard.

I had to try a soft reset as my 'e' key would randomly keep repeating sometimes. Since doing this soft reset my built in profiles (Spiral Rainbow, Rain and Rainbow Wave) have disappeared. I would like to know how to get them back or set them up myself.

I do apologise if something to this effect has been posted before but I'm just looking for some quick knowledgeable advice to send me on my way.

Thanks!

Kyuzo

You will need to re-create your HW profiles. In iCUE, there should be K70 HW1, HW2, HW3 with a different "SD icon" than normal software profiles. Those are the design templates for saving to the keyboard. Go to HW1, click on the keyboard, add lighting effect (+), then select spiral rainbow. Left hand side menu, "Onboard Profiles". Click and then save they profile to HW slot 1. You'll then need to repeat this for HW2 and 3 with whatever lighting effects or actions you require.