Corsair Community

H115I Pro effects not properly when EVGA LED Sync is open

McSniff

I recently installed the H115I cooler, but I found that EVGA's LED Sync app interferes with the rgb effects on the H115I. It only works properly when i have LED Sync fully closed, but then I can't control my GPU's effects. Is there any other way around this as I would really like for both of them to work? Thanks!

Uh oh ... is LED Sync back to its old tricks? We had issues a while ago where LED Sync would try to control the lighting on the Corsair coolers, causing all kinds of havoc. EVGA fixed that, I thought, some time ago. Do you have the most recent version of LED Sync? Is there, perhaps, a setting in LED Sync to disable attempts to control the cooler?

Yes I do have the latest version of LED sync. Now I can't seem to find anything to do with disabling control for the cooler. I do see an option to turn on and off CLC effects but it doesn't do anything to the cooler at all. Once I open up LED Sync it takes full control of the cooler for some odd reason. Maybe I should install an older version of LED Sync?

Archived