Corsair Community

I tried, but must RMA H100i Pump

wa3pnt

I've tried every suggestion on the forum to reduce/eliminate the pump noise on my H100i. The noise has been increasing in amplitude, and even I ( with hearing loss and hearing aids thanks to 24 years in the USMC ) can hear it and find it annoying.

It's like a grating type noise. I've operated the computer on two sides and it's back for several hours to see if trapped air was the culprit, but same noise.

The pump is running at 2200+- RPM with no fluctuation. It has Firmware 1.0.7. The Pump is connected directly to the MB USB Header, and nothing else (PSU, Nodes, etc.) is plugged into the Pump Head.

I had a new H80i here, so installed that while I do the RMA, and it is once again peaceful in the shop.

I hope that I need only send the Radiator & Pump Assembly, as I'm using the H100i Cables and Parts on the H80i I've installed.

Every other aspect of my system is working fine (Corsair Link, Cooling Node, Lighting Node, etc.) and all controllable with the Commander.

Ticket # 6174073

RodeoGeorge

RMA authorization received. On a Sunday no less. You guys must be working overtime, and I really appreciate it.

The Radiator & Pump will go out tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Thanks for the PROMPT action.

RodeoGeorge

• 2 weeks later...

Checked on the RMA (6174073) today, and was informed that the H100i Pump & Radiator assemblies are on backorder. Estimated ship date is 10/23.

Though I'd post this for anyone waiting for this assembly.

I do not know if/how this might affect advanced RMAs.

RodeoGeorge

Archived