Corsair Community

Bruit h100i RGB platinium

Kylian

Bonjour,

j'ai récemment reçus un WaterCooling h100i RGB platinium de chez corsair, je l'ai installer puis tester, il à l'air de marcher pour le peut que j'ai allumer mon PC, mais il fait un bruit de grésillement assez dérangent en mode équilibrer et en mode extrême, puis de temps en temps, quelques secondes en mode silencieux, je voudrais savoir si cela est normal on pas ??:sigh!:

Voila une vidéo que j'ai faite : [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUeEsWzY39M[/ame]

Edit: C'est la première fois que j'installe un WC donc j'ai rien toucher niveaux paramètre dans le BIOS ou dans ICUE

Merci d'avance.

Edited by Kylian

We can all translate it, but what usually ends up happening is the thread gets moved the relevant language specific section and some one complains about the responses in English. Also, since this was posted in Custom Cooling Section (Hydro X) and not the AIO cooling section, I am sure everyone expected it to be moved.

It sounds like pretty standard air bubbles to me. It happens sometimes when the package gets shaken a bit in transit or even just doing the installation, turning it over and over trying to figure out the best way to make it fit. The bubbles are small and make static-like pops as they are forced about the CPU block.

The easiest solution is to lift the front of the case up, in order to raise the inlet/outlet tubes above the CPU block. The bubbles leave the block area and the noise stops. Unfortunately, it is not always so easy in practice. You will see others suggest tipping the case over on its side, but this is usually easier and it should take minutes and not hours to lead the bubbles elsewhere. You may have to fiddle a bit with the angles. If you hear the noise stop or decrease when you lift, you know you are on the right track. A mechanical issue would not care about pump orientation or angle and will sound terrible all the time.