Corsair Community

How to control my fan speed with my new CyberPower PC

Haxed

Correct. That would be the reason to replace. There are too many SATA and USB cables as it is. The LNP could always be added back into the system later if there was a need for more lighting channels.

One last stupid question, do you know if they screw into the 680X case or just pop in. The LNP and Core both sit behind the motherboard so I can actually see how they're fitting to the case. Don't really feel like taking the MOBO off either ha.

Mark

You won't need to take the MB out. Do you mean the Commander Pro? Usually these things come with a velcro sticky to attach it somewhere. You don't have to use it and I have no idea what the rear side looks like for your set-up. I would expect it's pretty tidy since it a was professional build and the 680x has a lot of space back there. In my twin 740, I never bothered to mount the Commander because I incessantly swap things in and out for testing. It let ride on top of the SSD rack. You may have some other 'cubby hole' places to nestle it in if you are not keen on gluing it to the side yet.

You won't need to take the MB out. Do you mean the Commander Pro? Usually these things come with a velcro sticky to attach it somewhere. You don't have to use it and I have no idea what the rear side looks like for your set-up. I would expect it's pretty tidy since it a was professional build and the 680x has a lot of space back there. In my twin 740, I never bothered to mount the Commander because I incessantly swap things in and out for testing. It let ride on top of the SSD rack. You may have some other 'cubby hole' places to nestle it in if you are not keen on gluing it to the side yet.

It's actually really messy to be fair (probably because I've got 9 fans connected directly to the PSU haha)

I was talking about the LNP, it's obviously in the seperate compartment for cable management but its attached to the metal plate opposite the MOBO I wasn't sure if it was screwed on to the case or what?

I probably won't mount it either to be fair.

If only I could find a COPRO that was in stock in the UK now haha.

Thanks again for all your help!