Corsair Community

LED Programming

H4rry_123

I am new to these forums so I am not entirely sure if I am posting this to the correct location. My apologies if this is the case.

I was interested in knowing whether it was possible to program the LEDs so that specified ones light up corresponding to the program that is active at that moment in time.

The reason why I am interested in this is that, if this was to be the case then I could use them to show the keys that are bound to other functions inside of the running program/application.

Thank you for considering my queries.:biggrin:

Link to the keyboard that I am talking about:

http://www.corsair.com/en/corsair-gaming-k65-rgb-compact-mechanical-gaming-keyboard

That is not possible right now but would be something you ca implement after they add support for LAU, or some form of SDK.

Maybe it's just me, but it sounded like he asked if he could have his keyboard light up in a certain way depending on which program he was running. Sounds like automatic profile switching to me. Which does work, but if I misunderstood what he meant.. then oupsie!

Maybe it's just me, but it sounded like he asked if he could have his keyboard light up in a certain way depending on which program he was running. Sounds like automatic profile switching to me. Which does work, but if I misunderstood what he meant.. then oupsie!

I thought he wanted something like say G1 to light up when he was running CSGO and G2 to light up when he was running Chrome.

And an SDK is planned but there is no release date.

Archived