Corsair Community

h115i pro rgb not recognized by icue and missing drivers.

xMiki

hi, I have a problem with h115i pro rgb. I connected it to my commander pro but the icue software does not recognize it, in windows it finds me as an unknown device, I tried to install the drivers from the device manager but then seeing that it did not recognize it anyway I uninstalled them, and I do not know where find them. I do not use EVGA software that I have seen that give problems. Some idea? Would you pass the drivers?

Ok the problem remains that once installed, in device management remains with the yellow triangle (corsair usbxp driver) and is not read by icue. Having two usb on the motherboard one I used it for the pro and one for the h115i. After installing and restarting it no longer detects the commander pro from icue and from usbdeview only sees the commander pro. ok the commander pro with a further reboot now we see. the h115i pro remains.

Some suggestions:

1) Make sure that XHCI Handoff is ENABLED in the BIOS.

2) Turn off Fast Boot in the BIOS.

3) Turn off Windows Fast Startup (see https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup).

You mentioned EVGA ... while I think that they've resolved the issue, you can still have issues with any software that accesses the device. Do you have any other monitoring software that would show the cooler? HWInfo, perhaps?

Archived