Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2018, 08:40 AM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 952719
Solo18 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
The image doesn't show for me.
But try this ... move the Iceblue profile out of the folder and put it at the very top, with no folder.
Ok I tried this cause after the recent Update my LL fans will not hold any Profile. They just keep going back to Rainbow mode and I have tried a restart of the system. All other Items , mm800 Mousepad , ST 100 Headphone stand , keep the original colors I set.

Node is running Firmware v0.05.104
Software Version is 3.2.87

Looks like a full Shutdown resolved the LL 120 Fan issue connected to the Node. They would just go to Default Rainbow mode no matter what even after a restart. Also would change back to default if I even disabled the lighting channel.

Ill provide an update if the problem is resolved after I moved my profile to the top.

Last edited by Solo18; 04-30-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Old 04-30-2018, 11:06 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 952746
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Does your lighting profile have static color? If so, that's a known issue with the NoPro and this update of iCue. The workaround is to create a profile that uses Color Shift to shift between two colors that are off by one value. For example, for All Red, you would shift between 255,0,0 and 254,0,0 (or 255,1,0).

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 04-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Solo18's PC Specs

POST ID # = 952762
Solo18 Reputation: 10

yea thats the conclusion I came to when I was messing with the selections , static kept turning off on me , now I only wish for a brightness slider under the Color Shift option. I already have the lowest brightness under node. But they keep max brightness compared to static I can change

Old 04-30-2018, 01:26 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 952767
DevBiker Reputation: 88

You can use another effect layer. It would be "before" the static color but you can set it to black at a specific percentage. This would have the effect of controlling brightness but give you much more specific control over it.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 07-18-2018, 11:40 AM
bcauley's PC Specs

POST ID # = 964121
bcauley Reputation: 10

shankar,

I had a similar issue with my motherboard (ASUS Sabertooth Z170 S) and a CLNP. My issue would occur if I cut off all power to my computer (flipping to the off position of the PSU), upon restoring power and restarting the PC my lights refused to work without opening up the case and cycling power as you described previously. This wouldn't happen to me during a normal shutdown or restart.

I noticed that unplugging all USB devices from the back of my tower fixed the problem. From there I began plugging my devices back in and discovered that I had a device plugged into my BIOS Flashback USB port of my ASUS motherboard and it was causing the problem. Once I avoided using that USB port I had no more issues. I don't know if this would also apply to your motherboard since it is the same brand but I would imagine it is worth a try.

Good Luck,

Bryant

Tags
link, ll, lnp