Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB Wireless DPI Issues

ADDUB2

I am seemingly unable to disable DPI switching functionality, I turned off all DPI modes but the 1 I uses yet the DPI switch buttons still change it, and I have also remapped the DPI switch keys. So somehow a button that is no longer mapped is still switching between DPI levels that do not exist.

• 1 month later...

Similar problem here, I deleted all the profiles except default and enabled only the one dpi setting. Even «*Sniper*» mode is disabled. So when I play all three dpi lights are lit but while gaming in wired or wireless suddenly the mouse switches to the default factory profile and dpi settings and buttons are like they were out of the box. Unplugging or replacing the usb cable seems to bring back my default iCue profile but doing this after suddenly realizing that my dpi dropped from 5000 to 3000 halfway through a round 3 times a night is getting on my nerves.

Bought unboxed and updated the firmware to the latest version last week and problem is present since new. Hoping for a new update or reinstall iCue before I RMA the mouse.