jebranoGUD

Hello, this is my first post :)

Last year i bought a brand new PC, containing these components:

Power supply - Corsair Vengeance 750M, 750W PSU

Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING, Socket-AM4

Video card - MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Duke OC V1

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB

Now to my issue

When i turn on my PC only 1 of the RGB PRO DDR4 lights, the other will light up if i force update 'iCue', but when i restart my PC only 1 is lighting up again..

Its the same one thats "turns off" every time.

And sometimes when my PC is in sleep-mode, they are both lighting up like nothing is wrong but when i start my PC one of them turns off again..

Sorry for my bad english and grammar :) I hope some of you geeks might know what's up..

Thank you for all answers :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

That sounds more like an iCUE software issue rather then a RAM stick issue. I say that based on your statement here....

And sometimes when my PC is in sleep-mode, they are both lighting up like nothing is wrong but when i start my PC one of them turns off again.

Lights are either go or no-go - they work or they don't work. It's not a "sometimes" with lights.

That said, first stop spamming the "force update". A firmware update only needs to be done once! If you click firmware update and it says you are "already running the latest version" nothing else needs to be done.

Second - besides making sure you have the latest iCUE software, you might try uninstalling iCUE and reinstalling it again. If it asks if you want to remove profiles say yes. Saying yes means you'll have to set up your profiles again.

Anyway try uninstalling and reinstalling and see how that goes.