Corsair Community

CUE 2: One specific key press and whole keyboard ripple effect

njxplorer

Hi there, I've just bought the k70 RGB keyboard, so I am new to the cue 2 software. Is there a way to create just only one key to activate the full keyboard ripple effect? (Like if I press key 'Q' and the whole ripple effect starts, no other keys should do it.)

Have been reading through quite a number of forums, is it not possible to do it on CUE 2? Possible in future updates of the software? Appreciate if someone would enlighten me. :roll:

I have been trying to do the same thing, I want Q to create a wave effect which it does but when I press any other key it will play that effect and all the other ones I programmed at the same time. I don't know why you can't set it to a specific key it's like they didn't try the software before they released it I have encountered a number of bugs and have only had a corsair keyboard for 3 days.

Define the one key to do a profile switch, and in the new profile have the ripple lighting which covers the keyboard.

I am not sure how you would implement this using a macro instead, KrazyKid -- please supply details; it would be helpful to original poster and other readers who "dont[sic] know how to use the software." This forum is a great place for you to share your knowledge and help dispell the ignorance which leads people to post their questions.

Archived