Corsair Community

iCUE v3.34.170 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

iCUE v3.34.170 Patch Notes::

Update: v3.34.170: Added gameSDK support for Ghostrunner.

•  
  • Resolved an issue causing extra CPU resource load - this is an issue that we will continue to improve as we audit the software to find the root cause(s) of unnecessary CPU load

• Implemented Support of LS100 Strips for Commander Pro/Lighting Node PRO

• Added Images to Mode Descriptions for K100

• Dial Control renamed to Control Wheel

• Changed the support URL in iCUE

• Added Spatial Sound Icon for all Audio Products if spatial sound is enabled

• Help message was added to Onboard Profiles Tab for K100

• Changed lock indicator color function for K100 under Performance Tab

• Added change widget color settings for Nexus

• Resolved an issue for Nexus that DIY Devices disappears from Widgets Sidebar after Windows Lock or Sleep

• Resolved an issue for Nexus that Cooler Screen, using buttons to control fans stops the pump from reacting to different performance modes through button press

• Resolved an issue for Nexus that Lighting Link does not resume from Windows Lock

• Resolved an issue for K100 that turning off all dial modes and moving the dial crashes iCUE

• Resolved issue for K100 that Actions Start Settings Lighting also lights up the Macro and Mute indicators

• Resolved an issue with CORSAIR ONE PRO and non-PRO systems not sharing lighting profiles

• Resolved an issue for KATAR series mice that Launch Application cannot open Google Chrome in web browser

• Resolved an issue for PSU - AX1600i that PSU disconnected with iCUE after sleep/hibernate when it is in Custom Curve mode

• Resolved an issue for LS100 that Spiral Rainbow Lighting effect does not work as intended

• Resolved an issue for Void Pro USB that mic cannot be unmuted

• Resolved an issue with crackling on VIRTUOSO headsets with 24 bit sample format

• Resolved an issue that launch Browser from ICUE does not work

• Resolved an issue that iCUE crashes if user selects the active profile

• Resolved an issue that Modifier on Rebind Doesn't Persist Even if Button is Held

• Resolved an issue for Profile Switching that in folder only option is not working right

• Resolved an issue that sound clipping on all headsets when playing certain sounds

• Resolved an issue in the 3.33 profile switching that may result in a crash

• Resolved an issue with "Disable key if Lock button is On"

• MacOS only: Resolved an issue that Start/Stop ~~sound playback~~ settings applies to all actions even actions without start/stop features

Edited by Corsair James

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks here James/Corsair peeps.

Not just for releasing an update that fixes a lot of stuff.

Not just for having a crack at the CPU utilisation issue (which isn't yet licked, but it's obvious you're looking).

And not just for the contemporaneous and comprehensive release notes.

But a big personal thankyou for fixing the AXi PSU resumption from S3/S4 issue. It's taken a while but thanks to whoever's responsible for picking that up. It doesn't just fix the 1600i btw. My AX860i (and therefore probably the entire AXi fleet, and any other i PSUs using the Link dongle) was now reads properly inside iCue after resume from sleep/hibernate - without needing the kludgey hardware mitigation I'd been using in the meantime. Good way to start the day, and a big portent that you guys are serious about bringing the software up to the standards of the hardware. :):

Now, any chance of fixing the temperature reporting on CMD16GX4M2B3200C16's? :laughing:

Edited by Citizen Crazed

After this update, my Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro battery charger indicator is lighted up green when directly wired. Normally it would stay for a few seconds to indicate that the mouse is fully charged and then turn off, but now it's green all the time.

Can't hardware remap the profile buttons on my new Nightsword mouse. They aren't greyed out, the software lets me remap, it just doesn't work. Only software remap works, not onboard memory. All the other buttons can hardware remap (aside from mouse left click, which is obviously greyed out)....

Makes it a redundant purchase, I'll need to go back to my old and worn Logitech G502....

Thanks for the update.

My RGB strips are not staying true to what is selected as their profile.

Using the commander pro with the RGB LED Strip

Channel 1: 3 strips connected (Strips 2 and 3 are not following what lightning channel says) I get all sort of colors and some of the bulbs do not even light up and then eventually go back to the solid color I picked out

Channel 2: 1 strip connected (all good and following lightning channel)

good to see such a major update and changelog, and thanks for looking into the CPU issues.

It shouldn't be a shock that informing us of whats going on and looking into long term issues (CPU usage) is gunna work out positive for you guys... so thank you.

Icue still instantly crashes and becomes not responding after opening if my void pro dongle drivers are installed, instead of the "wireless headset" drivers.

Can confirm. Updated iCue while using my headphones on my work laptop. After my morning meeting I plugged in my void pro dongle into my PC. Windows notification pops up that my headphones drivers were installed. iCue crashes. Try to open iCue again while dongle is still plugged in, crashes on opening. Unplug dongle, iCue starts up fine. Plug back in dongle, iCue crashes again.

iCue, PLEASE STOP MESSING WITH MY MACROS!!!

Even since the last 2 versions, my macros will randomly get unassigned, duplicated, and deleted, and it's making my life hell and want to throw away my K95 that I have been using for the past 2 years.

Corsair please, fix this issue asap, before I lose faith in your product forever, thank you.

Picture here: https://imgur.com/a/luApVJz

Edited by JustInTime
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the update.

My RGB strips are not staying true to what is selected as their profile.

Using the commander pro with the RGB LED Strip

Channel 1: 3 strips connected (Strips 2 and 3 are not following what lightning channel says) I get all sort of colors and some of the bulbs do not even light up and then eventually go back to the solid color I picked out

Channel 2: 1 strip connected (all good and following lightning channel)

Also suffering with this issue with my LED strips which are plugged in via my commander pro where the LED's. As soon as i revert back to an older version the problem no longer is there

Icue still instantly crashes and becomes not responding after opening if my void pro dongle drivers are installed, instead of the "wireless headset" drivers.

Also having the same issue when my void wireless dongle is plugged in and icue crashes immediately.

I guess i'll rebuild my profile again and revert back to 3.24.52 which is far to old but seemingly the only build i've not had too many issues with. i really hope a hotfix for the above wont take until next release in a months time as i would really like to stop having to use very old builds just get things to function correctly.

I have tested this across 2 builds of windows 10 both have the above issues across 1909 & 2004. I figured it may just of been a microsoft "feature" but seemingly not

- Vex

The change in order of the profile switch still works unintentionally.

When you line up 1 -> 2 -> 3, it changes to 1 -> 3 -> 2, regardless of the order I set.

I have designated 6 profiles to be switched. but Profile 5 is not changed to Profile 6. it is changed to 5 -> 1.

The profile rotation list includes all six of them.

When I tried to switch from profile 5 to profile 6,

take a closer look at iCUE, 5 -> 6 -> 1 goes very fast.

In addition, the iCUE window still appears on the taskbar.

Edited by smile689

eeeeeewwww... now my void pro headset is announcing "mic off... mic feedback off" instead of only "mic off/on" when rotating the mic to turn it on an off... i guess i should be happy it is working, but this is super annoying. i've disabled the voice prompts for now, but that isn't a satisfactory solution Edited by fredd0

Not sure if my issue is specific to this version but, when I launch iCue it takes a good 20-30 seconds for the main UI to come up, to the point where Windows flags it as a non-responsive app.

It does come up eventually and I can set everything up on my H150i Elite Capellix but, it is painfully slow to launch. Also, when I move from Home / Dashboard to Settings, it lags for another good 5-10 seconds.

This is on a fresh iCue 3.34.161 install, I did not have it installed prior to setting up my AIO yesterday. Already uninstalled / reinstalled but the issue persists.

Having issue since the upgrade. I had a marco assigned to a key that when pressed it switched profile while holding the key down and when letting the go it switched back to its original. In this build the Profile Switching Setting "While Pressed" no longer works.

Tried to revert to the previous version but my profiles were not recognized for some weird reason and now i am stuck at this version :(

Ever since the update when using Xbox Game Bar chat my mic is always on.

Corsair Virtuoso SE

*FIXED* - partial user error. When I play Warzone I use a seperate mouse profile that I set ICue to switch to. The mic volume on that profile was jacked to 100%. I never noticed it cause I was always looking at Icue from my desktop and never in game. I don't recall it switching like that before. But either way.....yes it was on me.

Edited by nx91notch

Since this update my h150i pro pump runs on pretty high rpm (2135rpm) on the balanced setting. RPM that used to be for balanced (1200rpm) is now for quiet mode, whereas Extreme completely maxes out the pump on 2850rpm. There is no longer any in between. Anything above 2000rpm makes the pump creates significantly more noise. I know I can create a custom curve but since there are only 3 mode settings it should at least have reasonable values. Cheers.

Edit: I created a custom fan curve as a temporary workaround only to find out it cannot be applied to the actual pump which is locked to presets. It did enable me to see the fan curves for the actual presets, and they have definitely changed to unrealistic values more appropriate for someone blasting their AC directly at their case. Kindly restore the old presets or create more for multiple scenarios. Thanks

Edited by shaolinn

First upgrade that gave me installation problems.

While updating within iCue (installation package is not avaliable for download at the moment) Windows asked to reboot and when back in, iCue was completely unistalled.

So I reinstalled v3.34.161 and updated again and now everything works fine. Luckily my profiles were not cancelled.

Baio