Corsair Community

No option for SP RGB PRO Series Fans

BigZombieMonkey

Hello all, I am fairly new to Corsair lighting but have recently thrown myself headfirst in and I have finally come across an issue that doesn't prevent me from controlling my lighting but is an issue for ease of use.

When I use the iCue software I have all of my devices show, however when I got to my lightning node pro and select the Lighting Channel 1 where I have my RGB fan hub controller plugged in I have the following options:

RGB Light strip

HD RGB Series Fans

SP RGB Series Fans

LL RGB Series Fans

ML RGB Series Fans

Hydro X Series

I have tried all of these and whilst they do allow me to control my SP120 RGB Pro fan the lights do not match up with it. I have looked on youtube and seen that an option of:

SP RGB PRO Series Fans

should be in my options list and when selected the 8 lights would match up correctly. SP RGB PRO Series Fans is not an option. Have I done something wrong? Is there something I need to update in order to get this option?

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you in advance for any help provided.

The controller type shouldn't matter shouldn't matter and the drop down listing should be the same for all controllers. It should read (it order from the top):

No Device

HD RGB Fans

SP RGB Fans

SP-PRO RGB Fans

LL RGB Fans

and on....

If you are not seeing that, go to your Windows App list and find Corsair iCUE. Left click and select "Modify". Follow the prompts for the repair installation. This will not erase your settings. The repair install will often clean up weird glitches like this that don't have a logical explanation. What version of iCUE are you using?

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem, though i don't have the fans in hand yet. Should the SP PRO be shown in demo mode, or it will only show when i install it?

My ICUE is up to date.

SOLVED: Actually the ML and SP Pro/ELITE are listed together on mine ICUE, i only noticed now :D

Edited by UrubuConsciente
Solved