Corsair Community

iCUE not saving settings on reboot.

APMcMIllan

I am using iCUE with the K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and the Scimitar RGB Elite mouse.

I get all of my actions configured and sent to the mouse. Everything works great. Several hours later I reboot my computer, and the actions will be completely messed up. Some of them will be duplicated (with only one instance still assigned to a button), but some of them will be completely gone.

Is there something that I have to do to get iCUE to save the settings properly?

The duplication issue is known and it appears to copy the Library Actions into the main actions tab automatically on first run. You can ignore them since they are not being applied or temporarily delete the actions library to prevent the copy.

Not sure on the missing actions. There have been a few similar reports. Not sure if that means they are unassigned or vanish from the profile. I suspect it is related and the last few versions have experienced issues with the Actions and macro execution.

I just updated. Immediately upon updating and relaunching the software, my newest profile was all messed up. So, I'm not sure if the new update fixes the issue. However, I did this and it worked for me after the last changes I made, and my settings have persisted between re-launches and reboots. I don't know if I got lucky or there's a workaround somewhere in this process:

1) Make changes

2) Select a different device/profile

3) Go to Settings > Restart Service

4) (just because I'm just tired of re-doing the same thing, unsure if it played a factor) Export profile

5) Quit iCUE (via system tray > quit, not just closing the window)

6) Restart iCUE