Corsair Community

Lights Freezing Problem

I have a K65 RGB and there has been an isue have been having with it for a while. I can go to the Corsair program to edit my LEDs and such however if I do certain things such as open Steam the animation stop and the LEDs stay the same colors until I go behind mt PC, unplug the USBs, then plug them back in. I tried to update my firmware, however it is hard to tell if the firmware update actually worked. I believe i have it up to date but not sure. This is a very big problem on a keyboard like this because what is advertised doesn't work. I am very unhappy with support by corsair and am never responded to. Can anyone help?

I was able to resolve this issue, by updating both the keyboards firmware and the Corsair Utility Engine to the newest version found here:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.3.91.zip

EDIT: Should also say, using 1 USB 3 port instead of the x2USB 2. I was getting the lockup about half as much before I updated the software.

Archived