Corsair Community

icue and link

thrasher_565

so i got a question why do you need 2 programs for corsair products? and why when i install link i can set a profile for my commander pro fans to ramp up to cpu, gpu, mb so on temps but when install icue for better rgb control i loses that function to set a pwm fan profile. also would be nice to add a off button to the little bottom icon menu or set a hot key to turn your leds off would be grate. thx

so i got a question why do you need 2 programs for corsair products? and why when i install link i can set a profile for my commander pro fans to ramp up to cpu, gpu, mb so on temps but when install icue for better rgb control i loses that function to set a pwm fan profile. also would be nice to add a off button to the little bottom icon menu or set a hot key to turn your leds off would be grate. thx

You don't need two programs. You used to need CUE for peripherals and Link for internal devices like fan controllers (Commander Pro), PSUs, coolers, etc. iCUE is the merger of the two programs and brought CUE's more expansive lighting options to the fans, strips, etc. There is no reason for you to run Link and it doesn't do anything if you have iCUE installed.

You most certainly can set the fans to run from a number of different control variables within the Commander Pro controls. Make sure you create a new custom "cooling mode" using the + symbol. The sensor choice is down by the graph. Everyone should do this as the three presets run from CPU temperature.

You don't need two programs. You used to need CUE for peripherals and Link for internal devices like fan controllers (Commander Pro), PSUs, coolers, etc. iCUE is the merger of the two programs and brought CUE's more expansive lighting options to the fans, strips, etc. There is no reason for you to run Link and it doesn't do anything if you have iCUE installed.

You most certainly can set the fans to run from a number of different control variables within the Commander Pro controls. Make sure you create a new custom "cooling mode" using the + symbol. The sensor choice is down by the graph. Everyone should do this as the three presets run from CPU temperature.

so if i want to keep link fan profiles i need to use cue instead of icue?

there no way to set a profile for fans in icue or latest i don't no how to do it...

Of course you can set custom fan curves in iCUE.

Commander Pro tab -> Performance -> + to create a new “cooling mode”. Sensor control variable and control points will appear below. Same for fixed rpm and %.

man i just don't see it. i must have a different install that what you have...

i click the devices and click on commander pro and there a pic of the commander pro. to the right it shows 12v 5v and 3v and to the

to the left there is graph, lighting setup, lighting channel 1, lighting channel 1