Corsair Community

Device ordering?

Zone55555

Probably has been asked a hundred times a hundred ways, my apologies - very simple but surprisingly aggravating issue:

iCue has decided that my ST100 is on the right side of my desk, based on the ordering of any light link activities and when it lights up, but I guess I'm weird because I keep it on the left of my desk.

i.e. ST100 -> K95 -> MM800 + Scimitar Pro -> Obsidian 1000d (which is a whole other kettle of fish with multiple commanders in it, a dozen fans and 4 sticks of Vengeance Pro RGB, but that's surprisingly completely under control)

Would be great to be able to drag and order my devices in the order in which they physically sit for visor, color wave, etc type of effects. Don't even need some kind of virtual desk graphic, even just dragging and ordering the devices in the listing would be perfectly sufficient.

Just move the ST100 to the right? I just can't do it, man.

Thanks in advance.

Agreed, iCUE badly needs even the simplest of device ordering capabilities like you said. Ideally a 3D map of where everything sits in XYZ, but even a simple left to right or 123 type ordering would be leaps above what is there currently which is nothing.

Archived