Corsair Community

iCue with the Elite Capellix

Heyward83

Hi,

I have just fitted the Elite Capellix AIO and when I loaded up the iCue software,

it loads like Capture1 which is normal but when I select something else then go back to it

I get Capture2? which is a bug in the software I am guessing but has anyone else seen this? or know a fix?

Thanks

Capture1.thumb.PNG.2aa6cee9fdda2ebd75fcae61f103c01f.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.089e08afea3404a45f2cc3130ba5dbab.PNG

Yech. That is a somewhat persistent visual glitch most often found on the various mice. I wasn't aware it was doing it for the Elite coolers too. They are working on it, but it seems to be very stubborn. It is just visual. Try X-ing out the app and then open it again. If that does not work, you can quit it from the task bar and re-launch.

*BTW, you can make that emergency temp notification on the coolant go away by dismissing it from the notifications section. It will stay until you do.

Edited by c-attack

Yech. That is a somewhat persistent visual glitch most often found on the various mice. I wasn't aware it was doing it for the Elite coolers too. They are working on it, but it seems to be very stubborn. It is just visual. Try X-ing out the app and then open it again. If that does not work, you can quit it from the task bar and re-launch.

*BTW, you can make that emergency temp notification on the coolant go away by dismissing it from the notifications section. It will stay until you do.

OK thanks, will just have to wait for the fix then.