Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT Firmware Update 1.1.32

crankypants

I saw recently a prompt to update the firmware for the Corsair iCue H150i RGB Pro XT pump to v 1.1.32.

I regret clicking to update it because now it seems to be stuck "updating" and I'm not sure what to do.

I've seen some other threads with similar issues and info, but didn't want to make assumptions and risk bricking my pump. I wanted to ask if there is a way to cancel the update. Or do I just have to wait longer? It's been doing this for about 15 minutes now.

edit: It's been at least 30 minutes now... I'm probably gonna brick it at this point.

update for anyone curious or looking for answers: There was an newer version of icue that I updated to. It ended the firmware update without bricking the pump fortunately. I found the hex file in my temp file based on another thread saying to search for it in the c drive. This post: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=1064168 suggests manually flashing the hex file to update the firmware but there are significant caveats to make sure you're doing it correctly. I'm going to wait for Corsair support to respond before proceeding updating my own.

Capture.thumb.PNG.14e76d65a2e1748c57ffb4060b47dfa5.PNG

Edited by crankypants
Adding an update on status for the benefit of users looking for help.

EDIT: May help others!

I killed HWinfo as this can interfere with sensors.

I then updated manually using methods found on here, and it worked.

Apologies to Corsair for the below :)

And thanks to the others posting about the manual update method and how to find the hex file.

Original stroppy post:

****What a joke this is. I just installed a new H150 XT and got this. Im trying to fix it from some tips from other threads on here.

Do Corsair not test any of there software? Luckily my cooler is new today so if i dont fix it in the next 10mins its going back and im getting something that works (i.e not corsair)

Edited by r200ti