Corsair Community

Awolsniper

What kind of cable do i have to buy to connect my ll120 rgb fan to the Corsair Commander Pro so it will connect to the RGB Link? Im asking this because the site i am buying this from does not deliver them and it would be a waste to render them immobile to work.

Thank you for taking time to read this

Note that if you purchase the LL Fan multi-pack, it will contain everything that you need (a Lighting Node Pro and an RGB Fan Hub).

I have searched around for a full pack that delivers this to the netherlands but it seems i have to order the csble, node pro and cables from different retailers ( amazon doesnt deliver to the netherlands) the retailer only delivers screws rogather with the LL120, so far i have no luck in finding the cable sadly

Hi buddy.. do you already have the Commander Pro?.. it comes supplied with 2 of the cables for connecting to the RGB Fan LED Hub......

Might be worth having a read of this thread, will help you visualise it all ;) http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

The thing is that amazon, corsair and other big shipping companies dont deliver to the netherlands so i will have to stick with retailers that arent as exact in what they do and dont deliver, so if i couls get to know the names of the cables it could fix my problem

The thing is that amazon, corsair and other big shipping companies dont deliver to the netherlands so i will have to stick with retailers that arent as exact in what they do and dont deliver, so if i couls get to know the names of the cables it could fix my problem

if you plan to get to get a Commander pro and an LL multipack then all cables needed would be supplied in those 2 items,, would also be left with 2 spare...

if you plan to get to get a Commander pro and an LL multipack then all cables needed would be supplied in those 2 items,, would also be left with 2 spare...

As i stated before, big companies dont ship to the netherlands and in result i have to buy them all from different retailers ..

If i could just get the cable name ...

strange they don't ship to given they certainly ship from lol....

[img[sNkXsqul.jpg[/img]

Also i dont see that it contains a multipack ll120 with the node? And it also doesnt state the retailer?

And what about leaving unhelpfull comments outt the way, im just trying to know the cables name so i can buy it at a frickin retailer!

no dude Direct from Corsair,, when ordering from their store to the uk they always come from there..

But when i try to order something there i always get " product not available for shipping"

I hope someone can pass the wisdom of how the cable is called

Also i dont see that it contains a multipack ll120 with the node? And it also doesnt state the retailer?

lets start again.....

Commander pro comes with all the cables you need for it to work with Corsair iCue/Link.

Triple Pack of LL fans comes with a Lighting Node Pro and also all the cables you will need to make it work with iCue/Link.

Unless we have crossed lines here.... you shouldn't been needing any other cables

And what about leaving unhelpfull comments outt the way, im just trying to know the cables name so i can buy it at a frickin retailer!

which unhelpful Comment dude?... if you mean the ship from the Netherlands one... just trying to point out Corsair have a base there so not sure why they wouldnt ship there.....

lets start again.....

Commander pro comes with all the cables you need for it to work with Corsair iCue/Link.

Triple Pack of LL fans comes with a Lighting Node Pro and also all the cables you will need to make it work with iCue/Link.

Unless we have crossed lines here.... you shouldn't been needing any other cables

which unhelpful Comment dude?... if you mean the ship from the Netherlands one... just trying to point out Corsair have a base there so not sure why they wouldnt ship there.....

Oh well, i hope you will accept my apologies then" i thougth you were trying to set me in a bad ligth (^_^ )

Oh well, i hope you will accept my apologies then" i thougth you were trying to set me in a bad ligth (^_^ )

Not in my nature buddy.... here to help ;).. no worries...

Maybe Corsair will step in Re shipping to your Location....

Archived