Corsair Community

M65 and Sabre modes for my previous profiles!

This video is to display the modes I've been working on that link back into my old work. To use just import them as a mode under the correct profile (so that both the keyboard and mouse are on the same one).

The following profiles have a mode in this group:

- 1Up

- Corrosive

- EMP

- Equaliser

- Fire and Ice

- Firestorm

- Full Force

- Knight Rider

- Pacman

- Payday 2

- Plasma

- Rave

- Starman

- Streak

- Super Saiyan

- Thunderstorm

- Thunderstorm 2

- Underwater

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Download Links:

M65 RGB

Sabre RGB

How do I add these as a mode? When I try it says: "Wrong File Type, this file is not a valid file with modes settings. Make sure the file you are trying to import is correct."

Right below profiles. Where you pick the profile name you want theirs a arrow pointing left in a box and a + sign below the names. Click on that arrow and then choose the right mode with profile name.

Right below profiles. Where you pick the profile name you want theirs a arrow pointing left in a box and a + sign below the names. Click on that arrow and then choose the right mode with profile name.

That's how I'm trying to import the mode files and that's still the message I'm getting...

Note that the .mode files are only for the mice!

So let me get this straight. Under "Profiles" on my M65RGB, I have the profile selected that's currently on my K70RGB which is "Streak". Under that it shows "Default" and then two buttons, the + for create a mode, and the arrow pointing left for the Select mode to import. I hit the arrow icon to select the "Streak" mode profile to import, but when I try to import it says The file is not a valid file with modes settings. Make sure the file you are trying to import is correct.

What am I missing?...

So let me get this straight. Under "Profiles" on my M65RGB, I have the profile selected that's currently on my K70RGB which is "Streak". Under that it shows "Default" and then two buttons, the + for create a mode, and the arrow pointing left for the Select mode to import. I hit the arrow icon to select the "Streak" mode profile to import, but when I try to import it says The file is not a valid file with modes settings. Make sure the file you are trying to import is correct.

What am I missing?...

Same wrong mode file message to me, I'm doing exactly what is suposed to do but something is worng with the files.

Try exporting a default from your mouse, it may be an older model. A guy on youtube found that his was labeled 'sabre1' to my 'sabre2'

Try exporting a default from your mouse, it may be an older model. A guy on youtube found that his was labeled 'sabre1' to my 'sabre2'

Hi there, thanks for your answer but it doesn't make sense, or I don't understand what you mean, I have the M65RGB mouse, I export mode files and everything it's obviously ok, but when trying to import your files it gets the wrong msg.

What is suposed to happen or what do I have to see when I export files? There is nothing between exporting and importing that does make any sense nor giving any clue of what is wrong.

Thanks again, all your keyboard and mice profiles looks awesome.

XD

Hi there, thanks for your answer but it doesn't make sense, or I don't understand what you mean, I have the M65RGB mouse, I export mode files and everything it's obviously ok, but when trying to import your files it gets the wrong msg.

What is suposed to happen or what do I have to see when I export files? There is nothing between exporting and importing that does make any sense nor giving any clue of what is wrong.

Thanks again, all your keyboard and mice profiles looks awesome.

XD

Would you be able to post the exported file here?

Ok, I've updated my CUE software to the latest, 1.3.91, not sure why CUE doesn't check for updates automatically or there is no option to check for update within the settings but you have to go to the website to do so. It seems like now after this update there is an update button in the settings. I can now import these mode files for my M65. Thank you Schwitz for these.

Archived