Corsair Community

Corsair Harpoon Won't Connect Via Bluetooth

I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth?

Thanks.

I recently bought a corsair harpoon, using the 2.4ghz dongle it worked just fine but trying to use it via bluetooth with windows and it would not appear or pair. I tried to use bluetooth with Ubuntu and it worked so I know for a fact that the mouse is not faulty. I there a driver in windows that i must install before using bluetooth?

Thanks.

Did you install the driver before the hardware? Also, with Bluetooth I sometimes find that its not a driver issue but a conflict with Bluetooth itself, IE its trying to pair with another device. Good luck.

• 3 months later...
I'm having this same issue. My Cosair Harpoon Wireless Mouse connected to my Mac through bluetooth but I wiped that computer to factory default and i'm now trying to use it on my Windows 10 machine. It does look like it's successfully pairing to something when I turn it to bluetooth mode (blinks twice and then stays a solid color). The Mac isn't even at this house anymore though and I was thinking the restore would clear its paired bluetooth devices. Does the mouse store what device it was connected to and is there a way to reset this mouse or force it into pairing mode?

I figured this out. In order to get the mouse into pairing mode you need to turn it off and then hold down the DPI Cycle Button and while holding it down, put it into bluetooth mode. The LED indicator should continue to flash, showing that the mouse is in bluetooth pairing mode.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you try to connect it to another Bluetooth PC? Harpoon mouse does not need iCUE to work as a simple regular mouse. :biggrin:

This is for PD purpose. If you cannot make it, the mouse may be defect around Bluetooth logic. You may go RMA.:(:

Followings are from the manual.

SETTING UP YOUR MOUSE USING BLUETOOTH®

> Turn on your Bluetooth 4.0 or higher enabled computer and initiate Bluetooth pairing mode on it.

> Hold DPI CYCLE button and toggle power / wireless mode switch to BT position to turn on your mouse.

The multi-purpose LED indicator will start blinking blue.

> The multi-purpose LED indicator on your mouse will turn solid blue when connected.

HTH

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Resolved from this tutorial => https://help.corsair.com/...

Resetting Your Wireless Computer Mouse

If you have a wireless computer mouse, the resetting steps are slightly different from resetting a wired computer mouse.

To reset a wireless mouse:

Turn off your wireless mouse.

Hold down the left and right mouse buttons.

While holding down the mouse buttons, turn the mouse back on.

After about 5 seconds, release the buttons. If the reset was successful, an LED flashes.