Corsair Community

Replacement Number keycaps from XT?

Agrajag

I own (and love) a K95 RGB Platinum, but the one thing that annoys me about it are the keycaps for the number row that have the numbers above the shifted keys. It's just confusing, even though I don't look at them that much. A friend just came over and sat down to use my keyboard and even he was confused by it.

Then I saw the K95 RGB Platinum XT which somewhat addresses this by putting the shifted state to the right of the number. I think I'd like to try that out and wondered if this is something we can order.

Anyone know?

The XT has PBT keycaps. The design on both those and the ABS versions on most keyboards is about how the lighting shows through. The ABS are inverted so the light shines brighter through the primary symbol. You can't get near the edges on the PBT caps. The PBT key cap set is available from Corsair and other retailers, but be aware PBT caps don't let as much light through. They keyboard will appear duller. The XT has some subtle improvement, either to the LED brightness or the caps themselves and it will be slightly brighter than a K95P with the PBT set. Edited by c-attack