Corsair Community

G-key Media Key Action Needs Delay! Any Ideas?

jkteddy77

I just got the K95 Platinum, and love it so far, but I always prefer to fill the macro bank with media controls as I'm an avid Spotify user.

While the prev/next track and play/pause actions seem to work well on the G-keys (press and holding skip doesn't infinitely skip, it's one operation per press), I take issue with volume up and volume down.

When volume controls are assigned to G-keys, they are HIGHLY sensitive. just pressing them once triggers them to operate 2-3 times, raising the volume by 6 instead of 2. I feel like I'm playing hot potato with my keyboard.

Yes, I know I can use the volume wheel, but that doesn't solve my problems here.

My last keyboard, Razer's original Blackwidow Chroma, would have a delay, where if you pressed and held the media action, it would operate once, then if you continued to hold, after a second, it would do multiple increments.

Is there a way I can create a delay with this macro? I'm don't see any option for setting a volume action in the Macro menu, which is the only place I can think to add the delay desired.

Anyone have a recommendation? Should I recommend this change and just hope it becomes a part of the next update?

Archived