Corsair Community

K57 interfering with G502 wireless

TerrorFirmer

Hi all,

I've got a G502 wireless which is the best mouse I've ever owned, no complaints going on a year now.

Just bought a K57 wireless keyboard from Amazon.

Straight away, an issue arose - randomly, the G502 now stops working for split second, making online gaming incredibly frustrating.

It only stops for a split second every few minutes, but it's enough to make using it impossible.

I tried different USB ports, but same issue - went back to my old keyboard (wired) and all fine, so it's 100% the keyboard that's caused this.

Is this a known issue or what do I do? The keyboard is already back in its box in the wardrobe after dropping £100 on it so quite annoyed.

i am guessing both use Slipstream and Lighspeed, which run on the same frequency.. maybe they are conflicting in some way.

Can you try to run the keyboard in bluetooth instead of slipstream and see if it stops making the mouse stall?

I Never use wireless so i don't know how it's done in iCue..

Sorry if I sound like a jackass, so the conclusion is that it's not possible to use a Corsair wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo?

Seems kinda crazy to me.

My 2nd PC has a wireless keyboard/mouse combo and even using it in the same room works fine with my main PC, when friend is using that PC.

Only having trouble since buying this K57.

I use a K63 Wireless and a G903 Hero wireless, so they can work. I suggest you take both out, and then connect the K57 dongle, wait a couple of secs, then do the G502 dongle. This way when the 2nd one initializes, it can select a better frequency.