Corsair Community

Corsair LL Fans lighting is frozen

Suspect

Hey guys, been looking around alot and cant seem to find a fix or an answer, I have 6 corsair ll fans hooked up to the rgb hub which goes to the lighting node pro. I got a new case and PSU today and now all of a sudden the fans are stuck on red, with one led on fan 1 being stuck on green for some reason. I have tried to plug that fan into different port, but it always is red with a single green led. I have tried different USB headers on my mobo, i have tried a completely different rgb hub and lighting node pro, i have tried different sata power cables, used a new one with on the hubs connected to it, i have done everything software wise the internet has told me to do, and none of it has worked. Anybody have this issue and know how to fix this?

*Edit* I rearranged the fans on the rgb hub, was able to get 3 working by plugging into ports 1-3, no matter what fan i plug into port 4, they wont work properly

Edited by Suspect

• Corsair Employee

Hi,

Is it possible that you have instant lighting set to Red? I would also check your lighting effect settings.

Our fans do daisy chain, and if one has an issue the rest are affected.

I would check each fan on port 1 on the fan hub one to make sure they all work correctly. (Do not hot-swap the fans.)

Test one fan run the system, shut down text the next fan and so on and so forth.

If you need more assistance, please create a ticket at help.corsair.com