Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Wireless issues.

Lianiasd

Hi, I just bought a brand new virtuoso headset and it arrived on thursday 6th, plugged it in my phone with the audio jack and it worked fine, then proceeded to plug the usb dongle into my pc and switched it to wireless and it worked fine too. Then after a few 20 minutes i plugged the usb charger that came with it and started charging the headset for the next 4 hours. Then when i wanted to switch it back to wireless mode it didnt worked. Headset started flashing red and my first instinct was to unplug and plug the dongle and this is where I'm at. The dongle flashes red as well as the headset, only works in wired mode with the USB and audio jack but whenever i switch it over to wireless it wont work. in the ICUE the headset in usb mode does show up as working but the dongle comes up with a red triangle next to it. Been trying to pair it but it never pairs. Currently this is my 3rd corsair product while having the Strafe RGB Silent Keyboard (wired) and a Glaive RGB Pro (also wired). This is my first wireless headset and I've tried everything ive read on google as well as what corsair FAQs have said and up to no solution. Please help!

Capture.PNG.e005af22038b712389316095beaaf866.PNG

Have you tried pairing the headset thru ICUE? I had my Virtuoso for about 5 months and I only had to pair it once when I first got it and never had an issue with wireless again. Try updating your dongle and headset firmware aswell just incase you have an old firmware that has pairing issues.

e85e7a6b5d9b3ec40957380dd6546a69.png

Itried pairing but it never pairs and its stuck at pairing. They are both connected right next to each USB port, firmware is on ? and ive tried force updating the headset and didnt worked. Last night i was checking the logs to see if something was up and this is what i got. Here is the screen capture as well as the logs from last night. Hope this helps into helping me get this fixed!

1421943409_Pairingissue.PNG.7f1c3e6299637db4862c817f90c3d684.PNG

2020-08-10T00-13-37.log

• 4 weeks later...