Corsair Community

Restock

Hello all,

I am looking for the K95 Platinum XT with Blue Switches. The only place to order them is on Amazon, which is okay, but was hoping to buy directly from Corsair. I am just curious how long it takes to restock items, which this keyboard is new, so I am thinking restocking is not out of the question. Thanks.

• Corsair Employee
We aren't going to be able to inform you when it will be available directly from the Corsair website. If it is in stock and available from Amazon whats the hold up? Especially if you have Prime. If anything is wrong with the keyboard you have the Amazon return policy for the first 30 days after you receive it and are still covered by the manufacturer warranty passed that time.

Between shipping, supply and manufacturing disruptions from the pandemic we are now also dealing with the normal interruption of manufacturing from Asian countries as they switch production management. They work off of production cycles with a break in between the cycles.

Everything tech is out of stock for the most part and no one will be able to say for sure when they will get more.

The shutdown in production from the pandemic, delays in transportation of the products from the pandemic and the normal production cycle lul from overseas has caused all the existing inventory here to dry up and everyone waiting for more shipments from overseas to arrive.