Corsair Community

Corsair support response time?

danielhouston26

Hello, I put in a ticket (Id #2000816073) for corsair support 2 days ago regarding my K65 keyboard, whose firmware has seemingly broke and needed a new firmware.bin file. I have been checking my ticket every day for an update, however I have had no response from corsair support, although my ticket's last activity was some time today. Further, my ticket previously had a section on it where it said who the ticket was assigned to, however now there seems to be no-one assigned to it, which makes me believe my ticket has been blown off or something since I didn't get any kind of response.

In this situation, what should I do? My ticket seems to have no-one assigned to it, so how long will it take for me to get a response or will I not get a response at all?

Also, on the chance my ticket does not get a response by the end of today, does corsair support respond on Saturdays as well, or will I have to wait until next week if I do not get a response today?

Just in case you're still waiting, I got a reply for my request to RMA my M65 RGB Elite mouse in about 2 days and 2 hours. They asked for my address and phone number (which is odd, since that information is mandatory in the RMA request). A couple of hours later, they approved the RMA and sent me the return instructions.