Corsair Community

Right Armrest Completely Broken Off Frame

Hey Guys,

After only about a week or so of usage the right armrest has completely broken off the chair. It seems to have broken where the bracket meets the underseat frame. I have contacted support but have still have not received an answer so I didnt know where else to go. I was pretty happy with the chair but now I am pretty finished with this product and the level of support received. I have given up trying to call support after being on hold 5 different times for more that 20 minutes each time.

Hopefully someone can reach out to me and help.

T2 Roadwarrior bought via Mediamarkt in NL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm having the exact same problem but with my left armrest atm has come detached from the frame of the chair. Corsair rep to the retailer are acusing me of misuse, claiming its impossible to happen with out misuse. Apparently corsair think there chairs are infallible.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and that is unfortunate to hear that the arm rest broke on your chairs. At this time I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can assist you with getting your chair back to normal. You can submit a ticket through the following link and our support team will help you from there:

https://support.corsair.com/