Corsair Community

[BUG]H110i GTX cant change pump speed

FuzzyWolf

As titled, the pump speed wont change to whatever mode I picked. Before on CL I can pick either "quiet" or "performance". The performance mode turns the pump to 3000rpm while quiet/balance(not sure what its called) is about 2000rpm. But on iCUE its eiter doesnt matter what I pick it seem to stuck on 2040rpm.

Also, I know it doesnt change because for me my CPU gets really hot when its not on performance. I'm using slow rpm fan.

Yeah I did that, it doesnt seem to do anything. I tried to make a custom mode for 100% and I wouldn't let me select it for my pumps, but it does for the fans. The only ones work for the pump is quiet and extreme, however it does not seem to have any effect on RPM. Unless the RPM reading in ICUE isnt working but my temps are usually >10C higher than usual when doing normal task when the pump isnt on performance so I think the RPM reading is fine but the change did not do anything.

I When I set it to quiet in ICUE, I think the graph does not change either and the main page shows no difference. Also, the RPM in CL are either 2000rpm or 3000rpm depending on the mode. I've switched back to regular CUE for now but if U need me to test something, I can switch back to ICUE and try/test them out.

What you are describing is how the pump works.

First, it only has 2 modes ... in Link, they were "Performance" and "Quiet". In iCue, they are "Extreme" and "Quiet". You can't have curves or variable speeds - it's just two speeds.

As you apply Extreme and Quiet to the pump, it should change. It will take it a second or two to switch modes.

What you are describing is how the pump works.

First, it only has 2 modes ... in Link, they were "Performance" and "Quiet". In iCue, they are "Extreme" and "Quiet". You can't have curves or variable speeds - it's just two speeds.

As you apply Extreme and Quiet to the pump, it should change. It will take it a second or two to switch modes.

Yes I get that. But in this case, it doesn't change. That is the point i'm trying to get. Between Extreme and Quiet, the RPM in ICUE stays the same, and so does the temperature of my CPU. As I mentioned before. I even restarted multiple times and it stays "extreme" in ICUE and it still stays the same.

Maybe I should try to re-install.

EDIT: After re-installing it works now.

Also, where does CL save fan curves? I tried using your app to start setting out my fan curves but on default launching the app shows blank. I probably need to "load profiles" but unsure where they are.

The default location is C:\ProgramData\CLink4.

One of the options when uninstalling Link is to Remove All Files. If that's selected, you won't have anything there, including your profiles.

hmmm that's weird it doesnt show. I still have CL installed for now. Anyways thanks but I sorta remembered my fan curves to I just set it back myself.

Also, does this mean I can remove CL when I have iCUE?

hmmm that's weird it doesnt show. I still have CL installed for now. Anyways thanks but I sorta remembered my fan curves to I just set it back myself.

Also, does this mean I can remove CL when I have iCUE?

If all of your devices are controlled by iCue and you are comfortable with it, yes you can remove Link.

Just keep in mind that iCue is Pre Release software and the usual caveats apply.

And you don't have any files in %ProgramData%\CLink4??

If all of your devices are controlled by iCue and you are comfortable with it, yes you can remove Link.

Just keep in mind that iCue is Pre Release software and the usual caveats apply.

And you don't have any files in %ProgramData%\CLink4??

It seem to work pretty well so far. Only problem I encountered is that if I click it too much after I close it to re-open it usually crash but other than that seem pretty good. I think i'll leave CL on and just make it not start on startup.

Also I do have files, but even when I load it manually, still seem to show blank. Image/link below is what it looks like. I'm assuming its CLink4app.config since that is the only file that appear on it when I click load but yeah, still ends up blank. But yeah, I only have 4 fans which I sorta remember what the curves are like.

https://imgur.com/a/wekG7

If you're curious about it here is the file CLink4app.config (uploaded to google drive).

Question: did you create any custom profiles?

[EDIT]

Answer ... no, you didn't ... the tool skips over standard profiles. Question: did you do custom fan curves in the standard profiles? I didn't have any custom fan curves on any of my systems in the standard profiles so I just skipped them. Now, I can change that but to do that, can you send me your as an example? There are three additional files that are the actual profiles and they will be the other .config files in that folder.

Question: did you create any custom profiles?

[EDIT]

Question: did you do custom fan curves in the standard profiles?

hmmmm. I must have done that then. I remember just going to each fan, change the source eg. from CPU temp to GPU temp then edit the fan curve. There are only 2 config files (including the one before). I put them in a google drive folder here.

Here's your Fan Curve:

No code has to be inserted here.

**EDIT**

Turns out that you had custom fan curves for the PSU and CoPro as well. The tool is updated and will read these fan curves. You can get it from https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjLE3OnL_l3kledLONUWdV8ScndWfQ

Got it, and ur pm too. Thanks very much!

Also I think the PSU is default fan curve. I don't remember being able to change it.

Got it, and ur pm too. Thanks very much!

Also I think the PSU is default fan curve. I don't remember being able to change it.

You can change it. However, with a custom fan curve, your floor fan speed is 40%; you can't have the zero RPM mode with a custom PSU fan curve.

Archived