Corsair Community

ICUE Software issues

ekanb

Hey!

I've been in contact with Corsair and the retailer about my issue but there has to be some kind of solution(?).

I have an MSI motherboard and an MSI graphic card. Mystic Light and ICUE don't seem to go together pretty well... My CPU pump is acting really weird and the LEDs don't seem to work properly anymore. I've reinstalled my drivers, uninstalled Dragon Center (MSI's Mystic Light) but that didn't help at all!

The problem:

My CPU pump refuses to show blue or white and if it manages to do it it turns off the LEDs after around 1 minute. If I choose rainbow as a lightning effect it turns brown/red or green/red. It does this for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal and then it goes back to acting weird.

So what could be the solution? Should I RMA the CPU cooler or should I get an ASUS mobo(since they are compatible with corsair?). What should I do next?

If the mobo is the component that makes this mess, if I reinstall Dragon Center for the GPU will it get messy again?

Best regards,

Erik

Did you lower the brightness of the LEDs by any chance?

Blue LEDs require a higher voltage/current to light up compared to green and red.

If you lower the brightness far enough you will lose blue at some point, then green and red.

If the problem is present even at full brightness, then there's probably something wrong with the cooler LEDs yes.

Did you lower the brightness of the LEDs by any chance?

Blue LEDs require a higher voltage/current to light up compared to green and red.

If you lower the brightness far enough you will lose blue at some point, then green and red.

If the problem is present even at full brightness, then there's probably something wrong with the cooler LEDs yes.

I have it on max... And it seems like Corsair doesn't want to take it back either because of Dragon center >.> even though the problem persists if I uninstall it