Corsair Community

No Device Detected after recent update

Jaybonaut

Yeah, my cooler disappeared after I tried to do a firmware update on it as well. Completely gone, RGB on the fans is turned off, and they're running at jet engine speed. No one seems to have a solution, I'm just going to return it. This is unacceptable.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get Corsair to stop with the lighting crap and actually fix the software? It's really annoying getting into a match and icue deciding to just not detect my mouse in the middle of a fight. This happens all the time. I have the H100i Pro and the stupid vengeance pro ram as well and i dont really care about the lighting on them. I mean i like some cool lights but they're useless when you're in a competitive game. Seriously.. This has been going on for a while now, corsair.

Fix your ****.

• 9 months later...
Using firmware v3.08 and iCue 3.25.60 on a k95 rgb it still won't detect the device after screensaver / hibernate, and even after installing the icue update. I have to use the slider at the back to redetect. None of the lights will work except M1 and the brightness. The keys do work. It's annoying having to do this every time I want to access my computer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

This tends to happen because too many programs are attempting to connect and log the USB devices connected the to the computer (those of you who are experiencing this at boot I mean). The easiest way around this is to just turn off the Start on System Startup option in iCUE, and open it manually once the computer has logged in. You can also try turning down your polling rate's in the Settings options, as lowering it might decrease the possibility of interference.

@jaybonaut

Your issue sounds unrelated to what the others are complaining of. What is the switch on the back of your keyboard currently set to? Does the keyboard entry appear if you close iCUE from your task manager and then reopen it?

Disabling the iCue software on startup seems to have worked for me. My devices are now being detected.

• 4 weeks later...
Same issues here on the K95 Platinum. Everything is up to date, but the connection between the software and keyboard sometimes get lost.

Same thing just happened to me ICUE said it needed to be updated. It did not install the first try, but did the second After no device detected.

I then, googled my cooler and found a link to a totally different version here

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads 3.28.70

After removing the version that was pushed, I reinstalled the version above and that fixed the issue

• 3 months later...

I'm having a similar problem, but the devices went away before I updated to the newest version. I figured I'd try updating to fix the problem, but they're still missing. I have a new Corsair H115i pro, vengence RGB RAM, and HX750i PSU. I had all of them in iCue before.

Not only did the upgrade not fix my missing devices, it removed my iCue user profiles. I have to start over from scratch!!! Not cool Corsair.

I love Corsair hardware. But unfortunately my experience with their software is really poor.

Edited by DBAgentz