Corsair Community

plug and unplug after every game why ??

LaRSin

Every time I leave the a game and do something else then return to the game the head phones don't , I have to get out of the game unplug and plug them back in , then hope the mikes works, sometime it does and somtime it doesn't and have to leave and repeat the the process, Just leaving the game and going back in,it won't work sometimes, If I change games same thing ,You just don't know when it's going to work ,I have to keep unpluging and pluging it back in. It becoming a real nusance, I got it for Xmas,

I don't have any other audio devices pluged in .

Just want update , It seems that the HS1 don't like my N52te synapse , which I use a lot, swtiching back from game to game and windows ,, Don't know if the HS1a would work or not ? It might it's not usb....?

Any body with this problem ? Or some help ?

• Corsair Employee

So if you uninstall the pad there is no problem right?

And have you tried to uninstall the driver for both and then install our driver first then the pad? Also I would not use the same hub for both devices (each Hub has two ports)

So if you uninstall the pad there is no problem right?

And have you tried to uninstall the driver for both and then install our driver first then the pad? Also I would not use the same hub for both devices (each Hub has two ports)

Yes when the pad is not installed the HS1 work fine .

yes tried the install and reinstall , no difference..

Yes tried it in the hub and on the different usb ports.

I should also say they worked without the drivers.

But on a side note they are being rmaed (exchanged)by corsair as we speak, Unfortunately I will have go with the analog version according to tech support.

Archived