Corsair Community

iCUE feature requests

PumpkinXD

Hello! I am making this thread to first of all thank the iCUE developers for adding windows spatial sound support for headphones, which was a feature that a lot of people requested, as well as ASUS devices support. I would also like to request some other features that i believe a lot of corsair product owners would really like added to the iCUE software. The first feature i believe should be added is a Gradient lighting feature for RGB headphones, just like there is the gradient feature for Keyboards and Mice. The other feature, although it is for a device no longer being sold but is still owned by lots of people, is to light up all the M keys + the Windows lock and brightness indicator keys at the same time and be able to use the different lighting modes that are supported for all the other keys on them such as gradient or raindow wave on the K95 RGB (+other devices that do not have such support) In my opinion the alternating between two colors option in some settings is a bit limited and i think it should be replaced by a more gradient-like setting menu, so that you can add more than just 2 colors. Also, the void visualizer feature on keyboard is not really responsive and it really could use some fixing, and last but not least, i believe that you should also have a visualizer for the headphones (the color brightness should go up and down depending on the volume that sounds reach, or maybe it should switch between configurable colors, like green being for no sound being played and it goes to red the louder a sound is played)

Sorry for my bad english, i was trying to sound professional lol

Thank you for reading this, i hope you take these requests in mind, plus i believe there should be a feature request megathread of some sort (if there isn't one already):biggrin:

Edited by PumpkinXD
added a couple features