Corsair Community

Any advice for Corsair 600T?

Aus1095

First of all, you could easily run that setup on the AX750W powersupply.

Secondly, you could put a 240mm radiator in the top of the case and water cool both of the cards for about $350. (So $330 if you count the $20 I just saved you on the PSU :D) It would give you load temperatures under 45C even with extreme overclocks running 3dMark.

I mean just look at the top of that case, it's begging for a 240mm radiator (or a 360 if you know how to use a jigsaw and don't mind cutting the case).

Secondly, you could put a 240mm radiator in the top of the case and water cool both of the cards for about $350. (So $330 if you count the $20 I just saved you on the PSU :D) It would give you load temperatures under 45C even with extreme overclocks running 3dMark.

I mean just look at the top of that case, it's begging for a 240mm radiator (or a 360 if you know how to use a jigsaw and don't mind cutting the case).

lol, I plan to go liquid cooling soon too. Altho i am clueless with it been trying to learn more and more but still not that good yet.. :confused:

What parts would you recommend? Thanks

XSPC 750 Dual Bay Pump Reservoir

XSPC GTX 580 Block x2 (GTX 580 and GTX 570 have identical PCB)

XSPC RS240

Primoflex LRT 7/16" ID 5/8" OD Tubing (Of your color choice, 8 feet)

Silver Kill Coil

Bitspower 1/2" ID Fittings x6

Bitspower Stubby 1/2" ID Fittings x4 (For connecting the cards)

Buy it all on Jab-tech.com, use the coupon code Facebook to get 5% off your entire order.

For a coolant buy distilled water from your local grocery store for $1 a gallon.

XSPC 750 Dual Bay Pump Reservoir

XSPC GTX 580 Block x2 (GTX 580 and GTX 570 have identical PCB)

XSPC RS240

Primoflex LRT 7/16" ID 5/8" OD Tubing (Of your color choice, 8 feet)

Silver Kill Coil

Bitspower 1/2" ID Fittings x6

Bitspower Stubby 1/2" ID Fittings x4 (For connecting the cards)

Buy it all on Jab-tech.com, use the coupon code Facebook to get 5% off your entire order.

For a coolant buy distilled water from your local grocery store for $1 a gallon.

How much would all of that round up too? Thanks

Archived