Corsair Community

760T front panel cable question

audio1

I recently purchased a 760T Arctic white case. Looking at the front panel cables I don't see the plug for the " speaker " that plugs into the MOBO, the one that gives you the beep at boot up. All cases I have had in the past have had these. Or I was wondering if the signal is carried through the HD audio connector? I have not assembled this system yet. Thanks!

Every case I've ever bought or worked on has had the following connectors coming from the case front panel; Power switch, reset switch, HDD Led, power Led and an audio connector that connects the front panel headphone and mic / line jacks. Plus front panel USB. This is the first case I've seen that does not. Every MOBO I've seen has had had a header for the above.

My 900D didn't have a case speaker lead, however I do have a tiny speaker (after all, it only beeps) on 2 short wires with an appropriate plug on it, which I seem to recall came in the box of fittings.

I realize it only " beeps " and is really no big deal.I could probably add one. I was just surprised the 760t case didn't have one. Most MOBO's still have a place to plug the speaker into. This is a first for me :[pouts::(:

Archived