Corsair Community

Customising the different tabs in the dashboard

Z.S

I want to know how to drag the tabs in the dashboard

I wanted to drag the tabs to a location I wanted to have to have them in and managed to do it by accident for the tab of a single fan's setting but once I noticed I was dragging it (as I was holding LMB and moving it over certain areas on screen it would show an outline of the tab's size in a different location) and then let go somewhere else but then I couldn't do it after that

Dunno if this is a bug or whatever

• Corsair Employee

All of the dashboard items are snap to grid. You can grab them in the area I highlighted in the image below.

There are two improves we are doing in the next few updates:

1.) Increase the selectable area for dragging

2.) Allow widgets to draggable back into the device box

attachment.php?attachmentid=32666&stc=1&d=1522176077

53078289_DraggableArea.PNG.8fa44f9d8ad3ae8c7ecbcd30277aa18f.PNG

All of the dashboard items are snap to grid. You can grab them in the area I highlighted in the image below.

There are two improves we are doing in the next few updates:

1.) Increase the selectable area for dragging

2.) Allow widgets to draggable back into the device box

attachment.php?attachmentid=32666&stc=1&d=1522176077

I now KNOW how to move items BUT I can ONLY do it to CERTAIN items such as graphs from within a box for an Item (an example would be being able to remove one of the graphs widget for the motherboard temperatures box and moving it somewhere else). As it is snap to grid I can't choose where they can be placed besides NEXT to or ABOVE another box especially since some boxes automatically go to the center of the row and if I want to move it to the left (or right/anywhere else) of the page I can't do that and another thing I want including is the ability to shorten boxes to my liking as currently all I can do is "short" box and "long" box but some of the boxes for example take up too much space and become too big when in the "long" form but are too small when in "short" form

Archived