Corsair Community

Corsair void pro (stereo) mic not working on win-10

Recently upgraded from an old win-7 ish os to a windows 10, since then my microphone on the corsair void pro (stereo) has ceased to function, it picks up no sound at all and only registers as a 'headset' and a 'microphone' whenever I go looking for it on my pc. It doesn't reflect anything such as 'corsair' on it in those places.

Does no one know how to fix this issue? This model can plug into pc's and playstation removes etc via a prong not a usb.

• Corsair Employee
It is not going to be recognized by the device name itself as you are plugging an analog headset into an analog jack on your motherboard. You will need to set your default device to the appropriate input and output according to your onboard audio driver. This isn't an issue with the headset itself but a limitation of analog connections.

• 2 weeks later...

so if it is a limitation of the analog connection

and it doesnt come with the usb adapter

how are we expected to use the software with it? or which software to be precise because im not about to go spend more money again on something i wasnt aware i needed when i purchased this at best buy? could have gotten a razer kraken and have it work out of the box but corsair has been the most doo doo products ive ever used first and last time i ever purchase corsair had a strafe cherry silent i bought there the same day returned it for a blackwidow 2019 because it wouldnt even turn on :lul

the audio is really good too and its comfortable shame really ngl im legitimatly tilted

me pasa algo parecido, compre los auricolares corsair void pro, hoy mismo y cuando lo conecte todo estaba bn hasta que descargue la aplicacion CUE, y ahora no me da audio ni nada, aparece como si estuviera escuchandose en el mezclador del volumen pero no me da nada, como si los audifonos no estuvieran sincronizados con la memoria usb.... quisiera saber que puedo hacer para arreglar eso

• 2 weeks later...

the only way i managed to get the mic to work is by daisy chaining it to a wired xbox controller, and even then there's an audible hum/buzz. ive done just about every "fix" I could find on this forum and nothing has been working.

I've tried both sets of audio inputs, tried without the splitter attachment on both sets of audio inputs, tried installing iCUE (didnt recognize the headset) went into the properties of the headset to check for drivers (there are none?) tried disabling all other audio devices except for the headset/microphone, went into settings and tried to manually setup the microphone through cortana, recording devices, voice recorder, sound settings, its all the same outcome, I have to shove the mic almost directly into my mouth and hum loudly for it it recognize sound and even when it does recognize sound it only picks it up through harsh static and its extremely spotty.

or i can jury rig it to a wired xbox controller and deal with loud and obnoxious $60 buzzing.

moral of the story is, you get what you pay for.

• 1 year later...

Having the same issue on windows 10 earphones work fine when plugged in without the splitter however when I connect through the splitter so I can use the mic I loose the audio to the left ear and the mic dosent work

I have them set up as a headphones on the green jack and a mic on the orange through my motherboards audio software such is MSI

When I go into the properties of the mic there alot of noise coming through greens maxed out wich suggest to me that it's still trying to force output the other ears audio through the mic

If anyone knows of any fixes would love to hear

• Corsair Employee
Having the same issue on windows 10 earphones work fine when plugged in without the splitter however when I connect through the splitter so I can use the mic I loose the audio to the left ear and the mic dosent work

I have them set up as a headphones on the green jack and a mic on the orange through my motherboards audio software such is MSI

When I go into the properties of the mic there alot of noise coming through greens maxed out wich suggest to me that it's still trying to force output the other ears audio through the mic

If anyone knows of any fixes would love to hear

Is there another PC you could test it with to see if the same issue occurs? In the meantime, I suggest opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, our support will take care of you.