Corsair Community

LS100 custom area to replicate please

Ssxgaming

Hello i just installed a LS100 on my monitor, please in VIDEO MODE it’s really needed that you can include in icue an offset from borders to replicate. For example when you watch a 16:9 video or game on a 21:9 you will always have the sides black or sometimes you have static images on near borders and introducing an offset that will move the color detection area will solve the problem, other ambilight products offers this feature and a so expensive and software controlled product doesn’t is not good.

In addition you really have to mind to replace magnets with tapes, i had to install them using tapes and now it’s super sticky and solid to monitor, before was very very weak and dropping down continously it wa so annoying.

Thanks

Edited by Ssxgaming

• Corsair Employee

Thanks for the feedback. This has been suggested before and our team is aware of this request from you and other users.

You are correct, magnet placement is critical for a more resilient installation of the strips. I also recommend cleaning the back of the monitor before sticking on the magnets for best results.