Corsair Community

iCUE has a bug where it assigns Esc to a macro when you didn't ask it to

Xelerons

Say I create a new macro and bind it to F12, iCUE may start randomly assigning that macro to Esc key as well, while the software is running. It's possibly caused by pressing the Esc key soon after assigning the macro to a different key. I'm certain the Esc key wasn't also selected on the keyboard image. I've also seen this bug reported on other sites.

The only way for me to make it usable again is to delete all saved profiles including the library and restart the software. Then I reimport the macros and it works again.

Very annoying issue as it renders the keyboard almost useless while iCUE is running. Please look into it

I have a K95, no macros or special assignments on the esc/F-keys, but after upgrading iCue to 3.22.74, when I hit ESC, the "slide right virtual windows" event is triggered. In addition, the F1 key triggers the "view all virtual windows" event.

try this

delete file "actions.cuelibrary" on directory

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE\libraries\

restart icue.

this work for me, without do full clean re-install.

Made an account just to confirm and let other know that this process worked cleanly (for me at least). ACTIONS WONT GET DELETED. Everything is functioning as if the bug was never there.

Thank you, Patri! I can finally Pause a Game without Alt+Tabbing out!

Gonna try this myself aswell when I get home. Current version of iCUE is bugged as hell...

Macro's getting activated randomly and ingame Mousebutton 4/5 not working at all, until you close iCUE, then they work fine ingame. :eek:

• 1 month later...