Corsair Community

Request: Blue Background with White Key presses

Hey there,

I got my K95 recently and was fiddling around with the lighting software, I couldn't figure it out so I decided to ask for some a request!

I'd like a Blue background but when I push a button a white light lingers for a second or two before going back to blue, this sounds easy enough typing it out but I'm completely helpless with these kinds of things,

Thank you in advance! <3

Hey there,

I got my K95 recently and was fiddling around with the lighting software, I couldn't figure it out so I decided to ask for some a request!

I'd like a Blue background but when I push a button a white light lingers for a second or two before going back to blue, this sounds easy enough typing it out but I'm completely helpless with these kinds of things,

Thank you in advance! <3

Its simple, create a new profile. Now next to the profile name click the three bar tab. There is a thing that says type lighting, hover over that and pick single key lighting. Now you can right click in the black space and press add. You can now edit that little white block by right clicking it. You can adjust the time and get the exact effect you want. If you have any other requests you can make them in my request thread.

Lucky for you i already have one whats unlucky is its for K70 but to my knowledge there is a converter somewhere on this forum. It also has green for my main keys for Marvel Heroes but that is easy to change and just delete the green keys and select blue for them.

Oh and the converter i was talking about is in the sticky section in RGB Profiles.

Reactive Blue.prf

Lucky for you i already have one whats unlucky is its for K70 but to my knowledge there is a converter somewhere on this forum. It also has green for my main keys for Marvel Heroes but that is easy to change and just delete the green keys and select blue for them.

I already made it for him on my request thread. Im also trying to teach him how i did it.

Archived