The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2015, 11:27 AM
CurtisLeeee's PC Specs

POST ID # = 775704
CurtisLeeee Reputation: 10
Confused Request: Blue Background with White Key presses

Hey there,

I got my K95 recently and was fiddling around with the lighting software, I couldn't figure it out so I decided to ask for some a request!

I'd like a Blue background but when I push a button a white light lingers for a second or two before going back to blue, this sounds easy enough typing it out but I'm completely helpless with these kinds of things,

Thank you in advance! <3

Old 04-27-2015, 11:47 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 775707
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Default Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisLeeee View Post
Hey there,

I got my K95 recently and was fiddling around with the lighting software, I couldn't figure it out so I decided to ask for some a request!

I'd like a Blue background but when I push a button a white light lingers for a second or two before going back to blue, this sounds easy enough typing it out but I'm completely helpless with these kinds of things,

Thank you in advance! <3
Its simple, create a new profile. Now next to the profile name click the three bar tab. There is a thing that says type lighting, hover over that and pick single key lighting. Now you can right click in the black space and press add. You can now edit that little white block by right clicking it. You can adjust the time and get the exact effect you want. If you have any other requests you can make them in my request thread.

Old 04-28-2015, 01:02 PM

POST ID # = 776032
VdubFTW Reputation: 10

Lucky for you i already have one whats unlucky is its for K70 but to my knowledge there is a converter somewhere on this forum. It also has green for my main keys for Marvel Heroes but that is easy to change and just delete the green keys and select blue for them.

Oh and the converter i was talking about is in the sticky section in RGB Profiles.
Attached Files
File Type: prf Reactive Blue.prf (65.5 KB, 287 views)

Last edited by VdubFTW; 04-28-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Old 04-28-2015, 01:05 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 776033
krazykid Reputation: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by VdubFTW View Post
Lucky for you i already have one whats unlucky is its for K70 but to my knowledge there is a converter somewhere on this forum. It also has green for my main keys for Marvel Heroes but that is easy to change and just delete the green keys and select blue for them.
I already made it for him on my request thread. Im also trying to teach him how i did it.

Tags
blue, k95, profile, request, white