Corsair Community

Where's the K70 with MX Silent Switches!?

vSyNd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to see the K65 AND K70 in silent switches. I currently use a STRAFE at work and these switches are excellent- my coworkers aren't annoyed and I'm sure they would be if I was using plain reds (reds are my favorite for typing). I want a K65 to use at home as I don't need all the macro functions I use on the strafe's 10key pad.

Plus the LED controller on the strafe/LUX versions is just fantastic.

What a great line of keyboard offerings. Just give us more silent options =).

• 1 month later...

Just registered on like, the 3rd Corsair platform, just to say that, Its k70 silent or nothing for me. Quality material on keyboards is a must for me as well, and the new silent switches have the mechanical keyboard open as an option.

Until a k70 with silent mx exists, I will happily stay with my membranes.

Just registered on like, the 3rd Corsair platform

Where else? I may do the same... every +1 counts! :biggrin:

just to say that, Its k70 silent or nothing for me.

Would you be willing to get the K95 which cost more if they decide that's the only one to be available with Silent MX? Just curious because it's possible they decide that only one will have the silwent switches.

+1

I really can't fathom why Corsair would not put their exclusive switches on their flagship model?

I guess now that it's no longer an exclusive they will have to get into gear.

although i properly get them on the corsair K95 platinum if given the choice.

I took the lenghty road of registering on a forum just to add a +1 to this request: Yes, more models with silent switches, thank you. Especially K70 / K95 Platinum!

And now that I'm here typing, I'll voice out my astonishment on how hard can it be for gaming peripheral companies to produce a keyboard that would suit everyone (well, most in my opinion).

- Programmable keys, both function & lighting -wise

- RGB

- Few extra function keys

- Separate media controls

- Detachable wrist rest

- Choice of switches, including a "silent" variant

- Without funky design (Looking at G910)

One would think that you could find a keyboard with all those features within todays market, but no. At least I haven't.

• 1 month later...

I have registered on this forum just to say, that I want to buy K70 with MX Silent switches. It is the one I want, not any other.

Really, don't understand why you limit the use of MX Silent switches. People want dedicated media keys of K70 with silent switches, give us that. Pretty please.

It's f.... Corsair policy marketing that's why they do not never release K70, K95 etc with MX Silent switches. Strafe released 2 years ago and still any other their keyboard do not have this switches, so people stop having hope. I hear since 2 years same worlds "I am not able to talk about products that have not been released yet" bla bla bla :). We can forget about MX Silent switches in K series.

Just registered on like, the 3rd Corsair platform, just to say that, Its k70 silent or nothing for me. Quality material on keyboards is a must for me as well, and the new silent switches have the mechanical keyboard open as an option.

Until a k70 with silent mx exists, I will happily stay with my membranes.

Jutst buy Strafe RGB with MX Silent switches, it's even better than K70 with this easy to scratch and fingerprint dust magnet metal, only downside it's no multimedia keys and volume scroll.

Edited by PeterMac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey everyone. Seems like we are going to get the K70 LUX RGB Cherry MX Silent finally.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/k70-lux-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-silent-na

I have waited for this one since I think K70 LUX RGB is the best keyboard model. But the other switches are too loud. Thx Corsair.

THIS IS REAL! Thank you for updating this post, that's how I get notified. Nobody seems to have it yet in Canada, will keep an eye.

Amazon.com has it in stock and will ship to Canada, so it seems.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CH-9101013-NA-Mechanical-Keyboard-Backlit/dp/B073XW69VB/

But sonofa... I wish Corsair would freakin announce these things. I went and bought a different keyboard because they never said anything about this! Grrr.

Also... Rocket Jump Ninja has a comparison between the K70 Red, Silent, and Strafe Silent:

[ame]

[/ame]

I actually found out about the existence of the new keyboard by way of this video showing up on my sub feed... good job Corsair marketing... not...

Edited by flatline

• 1 year later...

I so wanted they come out with a K70 RGB Silent 2 years ago so I bought one as soon as it was available and today I just bought another one, it's the MK.2 now.

I wonder how the Silent type is popular? I would not buy anything else.